Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
Professional Communications is a required aspect to pass this task. Completion of a spell check and grammar check prior to submitting your final work is strongly recommended.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Create a performance data scorecard you could use to focus on outcome measures in your healthcare organization in which you do the following:
1. Identify the patient population being addressed.
2. Identify at least one outcome measure related to the population identified in part A1 for each of the following indicators:
• patient safety
• employee engagement
B. Discuss the necessary processes that drive each outcome measure.
1. Discuss at least one additional indicator that would be important for a nurse leader to monitor on a regular basis to drive outcomes as part of the performance data scorecard.
C. Discuss at least three advantages of the performance data scorecard created in part A.
D. Analyze at least two current trends in healthcare that are related specifically to employee engagement.
1. Explain the relationship between employee engagement and healthcare quality.
2. Discuss whether current tools in your organization adequately provide nurse leadership with data regarding employee engagement.
E. Create a plan to improve employee engagement based on the performance data scorecard.
Note: This plan may include but is not limited to goals, strategies, evaluation, timeline, etc.
1. Discuss leadership best practices that improve employee engagement.
ORDER YOUR 100% PLAGIARISM FREE CUSTOM PAPER. Analyze at least two current trends in healthcare that are related specifically to employee engagement.